GSR Terry Z. opened the meeting promptly at 8:35am with the serenity prayer and the reading of the 10th tradition.
1. Herb S. gave the Secretary's report. He reported that the minutes of the last meeting were posted on the website a month ago so everyone has had an opportunity to read them. Lisa U. moved that the minutes of the last meeting be approved. Jeff H. seconded the motion and the motion passed unanimously.
He further reported that the application for AA membership has been sent to the AA GSO and Terry should receive a confirmation soon.
Finally, he said that that the group website is growing and he welcomes suggestions for improvement.
Lisa moved the Secretary's report be accepted. Mary S. seconded the motion and it passed unanimously.
2. Ashley G. gave the Treasurer's report. Contributions came to $165.74 this month. For the time being, the addresses for donations will stay the same as they have been. Herb moved the Treasurer's report be accepted. Mary seconded the motion and it passed unanimously.
3. Terry Z. gave the GSR report. The district is still discussing redistricting District 4. The ct-aa.org website is developing well and the developers welcome input. Fred P. moved the GSR's report be accepted, Mary seconded the motion and it passed unanimously.
4. Kerri reported there is no Books and Coins Committee report. Herb said he will make a specific email address for books and coins so that emails regarding books and coins will be forwarded to Kerri only.
5. Jeff gave the Service Chair report. He said he has plans to update the initial announcement that goes in the chat column every day. Furthermore, he said he will form a sub-committee to formulate terms for service commitments. Recommendations from that committee should be ready by the next business meeting. Terry, Ashley and Mary all volunteered to join the committee. Jeff also commented on Sylvia's suggestion that we open up more service commitments for newcomers, saying he welcomes suggestions on how that might be done. That being all, Lisa moved the Service Chair's report be accepted. Tommy seconded the motion and it passed unanimously
6. Terry announced that there is no old business.
7. Under new business, Terry introduced the question of when the group will have business meetings. Ashley moved that the group hold business meetings on the first Sunday after the third Thursday every month starting with October. Mary seconded the motion and it passed unanimously.
8. There being no further business, Terry called for a motion to adjourn. Mary so moved. Lisa seconded the motion and it passed unanimously at 9:07.
Respectfully Submitted, Herb S. Secretary.